BlogTheWeek – 19/04/2017

This week I have been finishing up the research and doing more experiments with ideas that I have.  In the end I decided to do analysis on an online and print magazine to see if there were, if any, differences in how they were designed. With the experimentations, I’ve tried to do animation with a graphics tablet and seen if it is any good, whilst also trying a flip book and photo animation attempts. The week has been very productive with getting the work done and trying out new techniques.

I feel as though my character trait drive has been developed because I wanted to get as much work done as possible during this week and produce loads of different experimentations. I thought about what I can do for experiments and this includes, typography, poster designs and animated versions, and maybe magazine front covers variants.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s