This week was all about getting the magazine pages to fit margins and more accurate columns. This was because all the pages had the text and images in different alignments and that annoyed me. I also set to complete the pages that I could do before needing to finish my animation and take new photographs for the magazine.
I made sure to complete interest page and change the look of the illustrations page, this was to because it was a bit boring and the effects that I had used didn’t look right. There are only 3 or 4 pages left for me to complete along with the animation which I can do within the half term. For the week after half term I’m going to refine all the work that I have done and check over it as well. This week has been semi productive because a lot of the work needed to be done requires photos playing football and for me to be at home finishing the animation.